S7-200 For tasks of low and medium productivity
The controllers are able to work in real time and can be used both for building local automation nodes and distributed I / O systems with the organization of data exchange via PPI or MPI interface, industrial networks PROFIBUS-DP, Industrial csac Ethernet or AS-Interface, modem communications systems.
Distinctive features of the SIMATIC S7-200 family:
- one or two universal RS-485 ports
- AS-Interface Master Functions with CP 243-2
- PROFIBUS DP slave functions provided by the EM 277 communication module
- Industrial Ethernet communication functions supported by the CP 243-1 and CP 243-1 IT communication processors
- STEP 7 Micro / WIN friendly programming shell
- three-level password protection of user programs
- the ability to work with human-machine interface devices.
S7-200 programmable controllers were released as two families ::
- SIMATIC S7-200 for operation in standard industrial conditions with a range of operating temperatures from 0 to + 55 ° C
- SIPLUS S7-200 for use in harsh industrial conditions with a range of operating temperatures from -25 to + 70 ° C