We offer appropriate service tools to help you integrate our sensors or SeGMo actuators into your system.
You can also optimize maintenance and service with our test equipment.
GEL 211 B
For sensors with sin / cos 1V output PP
- Facilitates assembly
- Optimizes maintenance and service work
- Increases reliability
- Universal WLAN connection regardless of operating system
- Simple analysis of measured values using a clear graphical display of signal diagrams and a table of measured values of sensors for each individual channel, such as current consumption, duty cycle, standby voltage.
- Estimation of phase shift at the edges rise and fall of signals of multichannel sensors.
- Automatically generate a report of measured values from the analysis. This can be printed and saved for documentation purposes.