Screw connection with stud
Proven, reliable connection alternative for particularly harsh conditions
For reliable power transmission
There are many connectivity issues, especially in the transportation sector; whether it be providing engines with high power, fast and safe connection of wagons, as well as their energy distribution, transport engineering in general or high-speed trains in particular. For reliable power transmission in these difficult conditions, we offer studs of the WF, WFF and ST 400 series. When crimping the cable lugs, the cores are laid on the threaded studs and securely connected to each other by tightening the hex nut to the required torque. Reliable processing guarantees maximum safety.
Our rod terminals are a safe solution for all applications where reliable power transmission is key.
- Designed for voltage ranges up to 4000 V and currents up to 700 A.
- Extensive assortment of one and two studs
- Safe operation thanks to protective profiles or hinged covers (snap on / screw on)
- The materials comply with fire safety regulations acc. according to DIN EN 45545
- Simple handling – all that is required is a torque wrench